I Will Rejoice In the Lord Always: Happy New Year!

"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee." Psalm 5:11

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My Photo
Name:
Location: Sunny California, United States

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!


Wishing you all a Victorious New Year!
This past year has been full of challenges, but the good news is that Jesus got me through! As the message was preached last night, Greater Victories lie ahead. Which in no doubt means greater challenges too, but my God is able! Praise God that He is able.
God has been so good to me. Without Him, I know I would not have made it this far! He has given me a better life than I ever imagined for myself.
I pray you are Blessed Abundantly in the days ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home